Saturday, April 3, 2010

Hippity, Hoppity.

Easter's on it's way!

I loved when the grocery store had coloring contests when I was little. One of the grocery stores in town had one for Easter. I brought the sheets home, and was almost as excited as when I'd get to color the page! And, yes, they are in their pajamas...it was a lazy day! :)






My little artists create masterpieces!!

Today, I am trying 4 new recipes...yes, four! The first was chocolate chip pumpkin muffins for breakfast. They were good! I just finished Easter nests to bring for dinner tomorrow. Almost too cute to eat!


Here's the recipe:
1 C peanut butter
1 C chocolate chips
2 Tbsp margarine
melt above until smooth, then pour over
3 C chowmein noodles
drop spoonful onto waxed paper and shape into nest
decorate with small jelly beans or M&Ms
I was lucky to find egg shaped M&Ms. :)
HAPPY EASTER!!

No comments: