Thursday, May 20, 2010

Random Loves...

NBC has a new show this season called "Parenthood".
I love it...
the storyline.
the characters.
the set.
Next week is the season finale, but you could catch up online.

Have you tried Pretzel M&Ms yet?
Salty and Sweet. YUM!

Andy and I have been watching this season of American Idol.
I totally predicted Lee would win about 1/2 way through.
Andy has been a fan of Crystal, and now it's down to those 2.
Guess we'll know the winner next week!

Hudson is loving these drinks.
How can you not want to sit on the potty if you get to drink a Little Hug?? :)

2 comments:

Brian and Carly said...

Fun post! Will check out Parenthood...

Anonymous said...

I'm a new follower from the blog hop. Can't wait to read more. :-)

I totally love Parenthood and got my husband hooked too.

The Wifey @ www.oneguyinahouseofgirls.com