Friday, October 15, 2010

Don't Eat Frank!

My kids are super excited for Gma & Gpa Lach's Halloween party tomorrow! Fun with all their cousins, costumes, pizza, dancing...what could be better??!

Grandma requested all the kids bring a game for the party. I made a cute game called "Don't Eat Frank". I found the idea online and made it my own.


Isn't it cute?


Game board


Game cards

Here's how you play.

*Put a piece of candy on each of the squares on the card.
*Have one person leave the room.
*Someone will choose one of the cards from the envelope. This Halloween character is "FRANK".
*The person can come back into to the room.
*He or she can take the candy from the card until they get to the square that was chosen to be "FRANK".
*As soon as they pick up that piece of candy every will yell, "DON'T EAT FRANK!" and their turn is over.
*Let everyone in the group take a turn.
*Each time they leave the room, a new card is taken from the envelope to choose a new “FRANK”.


I hope it's fun!

1 comment:

Grammy Ludwig said...

Oh my! I just posted on your other picture ... and asked if you did activities? That is so darling! Do you mind if I copy you?