Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Favorite Halloween Pictures :)


Hudson got this spider from a grandma of a girl who comes to my daycare. He REALLY enjoyed scaring mommy and daddy with it, and of course, we played it up to amuse him!! :) This picture makes me smile, even though it's a bit creepy!


Our carved pumpkins. Andy and I have carved pumpkins every year since we first were married. The funny face was carved for Delaney since she has 4 teeth right now. Hudson picked out the bat. I carved the third one just so it wouldn't go to waste. Next year, we're only getting 2!


Our family! We took advantage of Halloween being on a Saturday and took the kids to Powers Lake. It was such fun to trick-or-treat at the houses I went to when I was small. We had a lot of fun! And, I think Grandma Diane enjoyed our company. :)


I cannot believe how much candy Hudson and Delaney got in a short time!! I froze everything I could...probably won't run out of treats until next Halloween!!

2 comments:

Grammy Ludwig said...

THEY LOOK SO CUTE!!! I LOVE YOUR PUMPKINS.. YOU GUYS ARE SO TALENTED. YOU LOOK SO HAPPY !!! I AM SO GLAD. I LOVE YOU !!

Brian and Carly said...

You have such a cute family. I am shocked with all that candy! Smart idead to freeze it. Bri and I would have eaten it by now...